“This Locals Favorite!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
“This Locals Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am not sure I understand, or want to, being a food “critic”, but I do understand sharing positive things in life, and enjoying El Burrito is DEFINITELY a positive thing for me. When you find something you like, share it with others. The food here for me is excellent, they have had the same head chef for years and she is great! I may be a creature of habit but I LOVE their red sauce, the carnitas chimichangas and their salsa, as well as the laid back atmosphere. I tell my clients that I do not recommend a lot of places in Bend to eat, but I do recommend El Burrito!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Yuck”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Heavy mexican food. I guess I'm spoiled having experienced Mexican food in Mexico, Arizona 5 star, Texas & Southern Calif. A lot of people like this place.

“A Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Lots of Mexican restaurants to choose from in Bend. This is one of our favorites. It is a hidden treasure. We like the enchilada style burrito, the chimichangas, and the fajitas. Often packed but always seems like there is a table. Service can be slow, so just relax and enjoy you meal. We really enjoy the owners and servers, all long time residents If Bend.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Best tortilla soup on the planet! Perfect for our cold enter days! You just have to try it! . Great menu with lts of "yummy options!". A happy place!

“Long time fan, disappointed!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been going to El Burrito for to many years to count, and have been a very loyal fan! Had lunch there today and was disappointed for the first time, hopefully just a one time glitch. Salsa was differant, chips had no taste, and my old standby wasn't the same. Maybe it was a grey day for me, and it was just my taste buds! The one thing that was not my imagination was how filthy the men's restroom was, and this is at 12:05 PM, as a I said, just a negative experience for one of our favorites!

• Visited November 2012