“Uncomparable” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 367 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American, Café
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: Voted Best Breakfast in Bend 15 Times! It's Breakfast...With attitude!
Silverton, Oregon
“Uncomparable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

It's been a while since I was in Bend for the Bite of Bend Beer Run but ever since I have not been able to stop thinking about just the regular ole Eggs Benedict. I've tried to eat the same breakfast item several times since then, at different restaurants, and they just pale in comparison. I am counting down the weeks until I get to go again! Definitely recommend.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Twin Falls
“Great breakfast and incredible Bloody Mary's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We had breakfast here along with some spicy Bloody Mary's! I had the Hobo Potatoes without the egg and cheese (I follow a vegan diet) and the staff was very accommodating. This is a very small but quaint restaurant with a very relaxed atmosphere. Good food, nice staff, always a safe bet when you come here.

Visited November 2013
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Between the four in our party, all different meals, everyone was full, fat, and happy. Spicy Bloody Marys were quite the treat. It was busy so our service was a bit slow but they were trying so hard to keep us happy. Definitely worked.

Portland, Oregon
“Exceptional breakfasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

My family and I have eaten here two or three times a year when we are in Bend for about 8 years now. Most recently we were there Oct 16 and 18 and had our usual wonderful breakfasts. Their omelets and specials are particularly outstanding. We had the Green Hornet and the California omelets. We also had the Steelhead salmon over asiago cakes special which was beyond delicious. Service was prompt, friendly and efficient despite the fact that they were full with a waiting line both times we were there. The only point of division in our solid thumbs up recommendation is some in our party liked the whole wheat cinnamon scones and others found them rather dry and tasteless. Can only chalk this discrepancy up to the fact that taste is very subjective. Prices are a little spendy but the dishes are well worth the cost. Personally, I prefer the sourdough toast with huckleberry jam slathered liberally thereon. Note that while there is a nod or two to lower calorie dishes, in general part of the reason everything tastes so good is liberal use of cheese and butter. I recommend that you enjoy the dishes without guilt as you can work the resultant calories off hiking one of the many beautiful trails around Bend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“Quality has slid dramatically downhill!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I haven't been to this restaurant in a couple of years, but had always considered it a special restaurant...but no more! I ordered the stuffed french toast with peaches...OMG. The french toast bread sandwich had very little cheese inside and it was french fried like a piece of chicken! Only the cheese part (of which there was very little) had any flavor; the rest was fairly tasteless. And the peaches! What a joke! Eight very-thin dried-up puny extra-chewy peach slices decorated the plate. No peaches on the french toast! Ah, but what was even worse was the scone my husband had with his breakfast. My husband said it tasted like cardboard and that's exactly what it tasted like, although it looked like a nondescript blob of brown dough resembling something one of my pets may have puked up. Needless to say, I will not be patronizing this restaurant for a very, very, very long time, as there are so many other excellent breakfast restaurants in Bend.

• Visited October 2013