“Best Breakfast in Bend” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Family Fare
Eugene, Oregon
“Best Breakfast in Bend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

Ate there 2 out of the 3 mornings we were in Bend. Wish we would have made it 3/3! Definitely the best breakfast around! The restaurant is big and clean. The nicest of the Pancake houses we have been to.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

SALEM, OR
“Great Food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2011

We have eaten at OPH in Salem, Or for years. Ken and Betsy in Bend run a finely tuned restaurant that serves an outstanding breakfast. Yes, you pay a liitle more, but your getting a high quality meal with attention to detail. If you love apple pie, you will love the Apple pancake. Bring a hungry stomach for this one. We have known Ken and Betsy for years and they are extremely particular about their meals and care deeply about the customers.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“Food taste great but a little over priced.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2010

Food taste great but a little over priced.

Bend, Oregon
“On a visit I ordered maiden pancakes with...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2010

On a visit I ordered maiden pancakes with bananas but the bananas were rotten. I made it to the bathroom before loosing my breakfast. I let the waitress know that this happened, I still had to pay full price. I emailed headquarters a few weeks later with no response.

I eat out 5-10 times a week, this has never happened before or since. I still can't bring myself to eat here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Medford, Oregon
“A Bit Spendy for Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2010

We stopped here on our way to do some snowshoeing - not what we expected from the reviews - it's a definite chain restaurant atmosphere. Sort of a cross between Denny's and IHOP. But the good .... The restaurant is clean, the servers friendly, the food came quickly on warmed plates. The amount of food was fair - not by any means generous - but tasty. It definitely was high priced for breakfast. If it's a concern for you, we would recommend checking out the menu first. The Apple Pancake some raved about was over $11.00.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere