“Food is okay - don't go here though” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #260 of 362 restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Bend, Oregon
“Food is okay - don't go here though”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

The food is okay, but I ordered half a sandwich. I was served a whole sandwich. I immediately noted that they have given me a whole sandwich, but they served me a whole to the waitress. The waitress told me she could not take it back once it was served. I did not eat the other half. When I went to pay they made me pay for a whole sandwich even though the waitress acknowledged she had given me a whole. Their comment, "once it comes out of the kitchen there is nothing we can do without getting in trouble." I don't care, but I didn't want to pay for a whole sandwich. Though the food is okay, I will never, ever, ever eat here again. Take your chances.

Visited December 2011

36% Recommend
Redmond, Oregon
“Very "old timer" service oriented!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011 via mobile

This restaurant asked for reservations but upon pulling up into the deserted parking lot we were wondering if it was even open. The only people in the restaurant were all over the ages of 70. The menu was all ala carte due to elderly population that generally is served here according to the only waitress. She was very good and very friendly. However the only part of our food that had particularly good flavor was the bread portion. The bake it themselves. We ordered the prime rib with lobster tails. The tails were slightly over cooked and the prime rib had no particular flavor. So to sum up go to Anthony's fish house for the food and here for the service!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Beaverton, Oregon
“food was ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2007

the food was ok -- nothing worh making a special trip for ----

the front door is tough to find as its tucked back in a business plaza

we both ordered french onion soup but it came out lukewarm and we asked the waitress to put it in the microwave -- away the soup went and we it came back it was still lukewarm -- thought better of sending it back

also for a restaurant with the word fish in it you would expect a few fish items on the menu