“Eastside - not as fresh as they advertise, not friendly staff” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #174 of 378 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: Mexican
Bend, Oregon
“Eastside - not as fresh as they advertise, not friendly staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food was sub par. The sauce bar was dirty and under stocked. I think they were trying to establish a Baja Fresh style restaurant in Bend. I have heard that the Westside is a lot better, but I do not want to try it unless I have a coupon.

Visited April 2012

Bend, Oregon
“Tasty, Casual Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've been to Louie's on several occasions and have enjoyed every burrito I've had. The atmosphere is casual, maybe a bit lazy but the food is flavorful and the burritos huge.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Need a quick Bfast or Lunch while in Bend? Longboard Louie's is the place....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stop here when I'm in Bend and I need to pick somethign up quick before heading to the mountain or trailhead. Grab a breakfast burrito and you're set for the moring. Get the small size, or get a regular and share with a friend. Seriously, the regular size is as big as a small baby. Tasty, filling, and a great selection of salsas!

Also great is the low carb bowl, where you can choose your protein, veggies, grains. Fantastic way to go! I love Longboard Louie's.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oregon
“Good food, average atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We had lunch at the Eastside location. The shrimp tacos were very good, however the atmosphere is an average fast food type experience. The music was pretty loud and the selection of music was what would be referred to as updated bubble-gum. Kind of irritating especially if the restaurant is not that busy. It seems even louder than usual. Next time I believe we will get our food and go.

Visited August 2012
Folsom, California
“Very nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Our niece took us to this little place while we were visiting in Bend. Very good Baja-style Mexican food (for Oregon). All 5 of us ordered something different -- no one was disappointed! Great prices, too. Would definitely return!

• Visited July 2012