“Bloomin” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Redmond, Oregon
“Bloomin”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2012

Bloomin onion is yummy. Husband loves the steaks and I like the burgers.

42% Recommend
Bend, Oregon
“I was excited with what I ate.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

I never expect much from national chain restaurants. They seem to excel in the market by being predictably average - rarely great and never bad.

And then I ate at the Outback Steakhouse in Bend, lured there by a fundraiser I wished to support. I was blown away with the food! Super moist, tender, tasty chicken, ribs, and sides. mmmmm!

In the event I need to choose from a national chain in the future, the choice has now been made significantly easier: Outback all the way.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“The best steak and chicken ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2011

Went here for a fundraiser and the food and service was WAY above par. I hadn't been in a while and now I want to good back really soon!

• Visited January 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A fun place to go with the family, however, I hear the one in Bend can never get your order right or out in time!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2007