“Great - I had no idea a Marriott Fairfield was as nice as a Courtyard” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Bend Downtown

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #10 of 42 Hotels in Bend
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Seattle Washington
“Great - I had no idea a Marriott Fairfield was as nice as a Courtyard”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2010

I always stay at Courtyard Marriott but there is not one in Bend so I stayed at the Fairfield. I thought it was new when I checked in. It looks like only a year or two old so I was shocked when the front desk guy told me it was 7 years old. The wireless is so fast and breakfast was great. I woke up early and there was already coffee ready. Just real nice. Thanks.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2009

The room was ok. However I was charged $250.00 for smoking in a room I did NOT smoke in. I was shocked and called immediatelly to find out what this charge was for. I was put through to voice mail and no return call. I will never stay there again. I have NEVER had a hotel do this til now. Watch your cards. You can be accused of doing something by anyoneof thier employees even though you didn't. I want my money back.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Medford, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

From Tiffany at the front desk to the General Manager Amy, we were served with excellence. My wife had a mishap on the property and we were unexpectedly blessed and cared for in a manner not seen very often. We will stay here again because the entire operation is outstanding.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are comfortable and provide ample space for a business traveler.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Plano, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

The room was clean and the complementary breakfast has many different options to choose from.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2009

My wife and I stayed here based on the reviews on Tripadvisor, and we were very pleased with our stay. Very friendly, helpful, and courteous staff. We asked for a quiet room on the second floor, and were rewarded with a room at the end of the hotel, and it was quiet. Our room was also very clean and the bed was very comfortable. In the evening we walked the 4 blocks to the heart of downtown and had a nice meal at Deschutes Brewery. The free breakfast was very good, and the staff kept out the food well past the time breakfast was supposed to end. We stayed in our room up until the 12:00 checkout time, and then asked if we could hang out in the lounge area as we had a wedding to go to, but it didn't start for a few hours. They were happy to accommodate us, and I was able to watch some football games on their very nice large flat screen tv. I highly recommend Fairfield Inn if you plan to stay in the downtown area of Bend.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Richland, Wa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2009

Like I said in the title; I love this hotel. I've stayed at this hotel now twice and I haven't been disappointed yet. It has a great location, easy on and off the highway and within walking distance to the really cute downtown district and the river.

The room are impeccably clean and the staff is so friendly. The continental breakfast is what you would expect for a Fairfield Inn so I know I'm not going to get the "full meal deal" here and I'm alright with that. If I want that I will go to a restaurant and have someone serve me blueberry pancakes and bacon. There is plenty of food in the breakfast area to get any person started for the day.

I drove by the other Marriott here in town to see where it was located and I'm glad that I picked the Fairfield. It has a much better location for all the fun things to do in Bend.

Will I come back here? That is a definite YES! Do yourself a favor; if you have to stay in a Marriott stay at this one. And who wouldn't want to stay in a Marriott? They are a wonderful hotel chain.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Bend Downtown? Share your experiences!