Last month we enjoyed 2 nights stay in bend. I really did not have much expectations from this establishment and I was so surprised to find this very well kept room in a great location. The highlight was the service: Heather Flatt the front office manager helped - always willingly - with everything we needed: hiking trails, places for food and beer and everything we needed in this lovely town and its surroundings.
Go there. We enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn & Suites is a convenient hotel in downtown Bend, Oregon, within walking distance to shopping, dining, breweries, galleries, museums and attractions like the Old Mill District. Our hotel features newly-renovated rooms with plush beds, free Wi-Fi, mini-refrigerators, microwaves, 32" flat screen TVs,CD players, and complimentary breakfast. Print your boarding pass in the business center, and take a dip in our indoor pool any time of the year. Whether you're visiting Bend for vacation or business, you'll find our friendly hotel has the touches you need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Bend Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Bend Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Bend Downtown Hotel Bend
- Fairfield Inn Bend
- Fairfield Bend
- Bend Fairfield Inn