“A Brilliant Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Seattle
“A Brilliant Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I ordered "Johnny's Pizza" from the bar menu and it was great. Perfec or one person. The house made pizza sauce was as rich and tasty as any I've ever had. The toppings were bacon (!), olives, roma tand gorgonzola and they worked wonderfully together (also supposed to include carmelized pecans (??) themto hold those and am just as glad I did. Can't speak to the rest of the meu, but the pizza was great and an excellent deaust $8.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

white salmon wa
“great fod and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This was our first time at a Johnny Carino's so we weren't sure what it was like other than our room menu and it sounded good. The server was super nice, he noticed our Sturgis shirts so we got talking motorcycles.The food doesn't come with salad or soup like olive garden but we did get breadsticks.That's the good news because I had the chicken parmigan and it was so good I was glad I wasn't full from the other stuff. Husband had spaghetti and meatballs.He really liked it, I had a bite of his & it had a lot of flavor.We walked away stuffed and happy for trying a new restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Eugene
“I would not get close to Olive Garden if these guys were around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

Went to dinner here and had a great meal. The service was good and the food very good. My wife had the Mac and Cheese and that did not work for me ( to much added crap ruining and good thing), but she liked it and that's all that mattered. Hot bread with balsamic vinegar is really good to get you going, so all in all a nice restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon
“Like the comfort, care & cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Italian food is comfort food for sure, especially on a cold winter day. So this is the spot to enjoy a glass of wine with a friend and a light meal or fine full Italian dish. Their soup is flavorable and salads crisp. Go for happy hour or try the special dinner for two. The chicken parmesan needs to be improved, and chicken piccata should be added to their choices. Have yet to try the desserts which always is a guide for me as to the quality of a great meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We really enjoyed the food. However it is very busy and it did take awhile. Had a few mishaps - minor - server and manage too very good care of us do to the problem.

Visited August 2013