“April 29, 2013 Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Roseburg, Oregon
“April 29, 2013 Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Returning diner. This time I brought five additional friends. We were seated promptly, our drink orders taken, and food ordered within 10 minutes (we knew what we wanted). Food arrived quickly. I again had the 16 layer lasagne, it was wonderful, best I've ever had. I highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bend Oregon
“We're Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I used to eat here frequently a year or two back, then the service changed, the manager wouldn't honor official Carino's coupons & specials. It was basically bad news then and there are plenty of choices for the food dollar in Bend. NOW: Last evening we ventured in due to a gift card we had received. We were surprised at the friendliness of the staff. The food was good as usual. A smiling manager even visited the table to see how things were. I hope this was not just a Tuesday evening anomaly. Carino’s food is so much better than their franchise competition. OG salts their food so heavily that it is unpalatable.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bend, Oregon, United States
“Terrible slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner here tonight. Ordered our dinner and drinks, and about 20 minutes we finally got our beers. Took at least as long to get a second round. Food was okay. They were not very busy but service was horrible. Will not return. I do not understand how they can stay in business when you get better service in Taco Bell drive thru.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Oregon, United States
“Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Just went for the first time with my family. Was great!! We went on a Friday night at around 4:30 but we got right in, waited on and food to the table within 30 minutes max. All our meals were fabulous and the service was outstanding, all were very nice, attentive and very helpful with menu choices for the whole family. We would go back for sure!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Redmond, Oregon
“Italian Chain done right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is such a yummy place. I had my first date with my husband here and have enjoyed the restaurant ever since. My favorite dish is the chicken penne gorganzola. Did I mention the bread...?

Visited September 2012