“Excellent Food and and fun environment.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
900 Wall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 362 restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Organic, Oyster Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Minnesota
Description: 900 Wall Restaurant, established in May of 2009, is located in the heart of downtown Bend. Our food is best described as modern American, with strong influences from Italian and French cuisine. Our menus are seasonally inspired and responsibly sourced. Our Chef, Cliff Eslinger, and his staff take pride in the use of fresh, locally and organically, responsibly sourced ingredients when possible, and uphold the principal that great dishes are made from high quality ingredients.900 Wall is unique in location and atmosphere. Our two story brick building, built in 1920, has a distinct character that gives our space historical charm infused with industrial-chic design. Our restaurant can seat up to 200 with the inclusion of our outdoor patio and bar seating. 900 Wall has two private dining spaces, one of which can be completely enclosed with French glass doors and the other being our mezzanine which is open to the rest of the restaurant and perched on the second level. Our large space and design make our restaurant ideal for private events. Our wine program, featuring a selection of more than 200 labels, is diverse in both palate and price.Our liquor selection is equally as extensive and diverse; featuring one of the best whiskey menus is Bend. All of our artisan cocktails are made with fresh juice by our professional bartenders who enjoy creating and serving artfully crafted drinks with an appreciation for the classics.Award winning service, award winning happy hour, recognition in the published ‘Best Chefs in America’ and arguably the best patio seating in Bend, are just a few more reasons to come see us at 900 Wall Restaurant.
Rancho Mirage, California
“Excellent Food and and fun environment.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Great food and fun environment. Service was fine and atmosphere is busy. Not a quiet dinner out. Great for couples and friends. Not where I would take my kids but not a problem to have kids. Just more adult orientated.

Visited August 2013

71% Recommend
Netarts, Oregon
“Still thinking about our NYE dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I went to 900 Wall for NYE... both in our 60's retired, and not so into a NYE...but tradition to go to a nice place for earlier dinner.... we had reservations for 6:30... got there a few mins. early and got seated right away.... it was a very full but pleasant restaurant. Nice atmosphere. We had been here once before and enjoyed it, but this was an amazing dinner for us! We had great service from everyone.... meals were served in good time.. had time for a wonderful gin and tonic..... We shared a ceasar salad... they brought it on two plates... generous helpings! I had an incredible short rib, served with delicious polenta and brussel sprouts. I am still remembering it and it has been a week! If you knew me you would know I rarely feel that way.. I am not a foodie and do not think about food after the fact.... My husband had lamb (new zealand) fettuccine... and he was loving it! Great place to go..... will return more often but for sure next NYE... make it a tradition....

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sonoma,CA
“Over Priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

900 wall was our first night dinner in Bend and it turned out to be very over rated. We sat at the bar for a drink before dinner, what a mistake, drinks were overpriced and small. Dinner was the same and the service was poor.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Delicious and Different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect since friends had chosen the restaurant and I didn't know what type of menu they had. And although I mostly eat vegetarian meals I did find something, which did have meat in it, but at my request it was left out. I started with the mixed green salad and then had the Orecchiette with Brussel Sprouts, Parmesan Cheese Bread Crumbs and the Great American Egg.
It sounded so unusual with the egg which I've never had with pasta before but it was so delicious. It was very filling so I didn't order dessert and I was hoping we would be able to go back for another meal before we continued on our tour but, alas, we didn't have time. Also, one of my friends ordered the Onion Soup and said it was one of the best he'd ever had. If ever I get back Bend I shall make a point of having dinner at 900 Wall.

Not only is the food outstanding but the ambiance and service are splendid and in a lovely setting.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Love to go at Happy Hour, eat oysters and watch football. Great happy hour menu. Great atmosphere and the staff are very friendly.

• Visited November 2013