“Loved the atmosphere, food is good” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
900 Wall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 367 Restaurants in Bend
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Organic, Oyster Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Minnesota
Description: 900 Wall Restaurant, established in May of 2009, is located in the heart of downtown Bend. Our food is best described as modern American, with strong influences from Italian and French cuisine. Our menus are seasonally inspired and responsibly sourced. Our Chef, Cliff Eslinger, and his staff take pride in the use of fresh, locally and organically, responsibly sourced ingredients when possible, and uphold the principal that great dishes are made from high quality ingredients.900 Wall is unique in location and atmosphere. Our two story brick building, built in 1920, has a distinct character that gives our space historical charm infused with industrial-chic design. Our restaurant can seat up to 200 with the inclusion of our outdoor patio and bar seating. 900 Wall has two private dining spaces, one of which can be completely enclosed with French glass doors and the other being our mezzanine which is open to the rest of the restaurant and perched on the second level. Our large space and design make our restaurant ideal for private events. Our wine program, featuring a selection of more than 200 labels, is diverse in both palate and price.Our liquor selection is equally as extensive and diverse; featuring one of the best whiskey menus is Bend. All of our artisan cocktails are made with fresh juice by our professional bartenders who enjoy creating and serving artfully crafted drinks with an appreciation for the classics.Award winning service, award winning happy hour, recognition in the published ‘Best Chefs in America’ and arguably the best patio seating in Bend, are just a few more reasons to come see us at 900 Wall Restaurant.
Kent, Washington
“Loved the atmosphere, food is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I came here with my husband and friends to celebrate my birthday, and really enjoyed the evening. My husband and I both had the flatiron steak; very tasty and perfectly prepared. The steak came with yummy crispy baby potatoes, and a very spicy relish of sliced and sauteed bell peppers and onions. That added quite a good flavor component to the rest of the meal. It looked like my plate received most of this side dish, but I was happy to share with my husband.

Service was quite good, attentive without being smothering. I liked the open feel to the room, where everything was visible but not intrusive. In spite of the towering brick walls, it wasn't noisy, either. Just friendly and welcoming. If possible this trip, we'll be back. If not, we'll be back on our next visit to Bend.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Good Food, Service, and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We came to 900 Wall after having a terrible experience trying to get seated at a nearby brewpub. We are really glad we did. The food was excellent. I particularly liked the flavor and the way they prepare the flat iron steak. The pepper side added a spicy component that was a good complement and very tasty. The crispy new potatoes were also quite flavorful. The deserts looked wonderful too, but we really didn't have room to try any. We will be back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boulder, Colorado
“Good food and atmosphere, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I ordered the duck rotisserie special, which was beautifully prepared and tasty. Chicken liver pate was a good appetizer. Service wasn't like the food, though. I got the impression the servers were going through the motions and perhaps more into themselves than into service or my meal experience. Price was marginally high, so I'd say the value here is average.

Visited September 2012
“Swelled Up Like A Toad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

The food quality and service is good. We ate here this evening and enjoyed a variety of appetizers and salads. The deviled eggs were excellent, both spicy and mild. The stuffed peppers, fries and salads were good. However the cumulative impact of the salt content was substantial. The hot kale salad and fries were exceptionally salty.
We immediately started afterwards to detox with massive quantities of H2O!!! Looking on the bright side, we won't need any Botox treatments for a while.

Lacey, Washington
“Amazing Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

When we got into Bend on a Sunday night; several of the restaurants we tried were closed, so we ended up at 900 Wall. The place was really great - a bit pricier than we had planned on, but the food was so worth it. My husband and I ordered two meals and shared them. The flatiron steak was delicious and the heirloom tomato risotto was fabulous. Being a fanatic watcher of The Food Network, I have watched chefs struggle to make risotto, but this was the first time I have ever eaten it. Believe me, it won't be the last time! Eating a 900 Wall was serendipitous for us, but if you're heading to Bend, put this place on your must try list.

• Visited July 2012