“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #9 of 43 Hotels in Bend
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Great service, rooms, food. Everything here was great. We will be booking with this chain the rest of our trip through California. Front desk was extremely helpful, our room was perfect and a very reasonable price. Breakfast buffet was good, coffee was great. Location of this hotel is central and walking distance to many local restaurants and breweries.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Bend, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

For a hotel that is supposed to live up to the level of Hilton, this place has a long ways to go. Paper thin walls, sub-par cleaning, and internet that is almost dial up speed, there are multiple areas for improvement in this place. The front desk is one of the few shining beacons, however. I have been impressed by the kindness that I receive when I come here, hence the "average" rating.

west linn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was clean and comfortable. It was within walking distance from many shops and restaurants. Although I stayed here for business. i would not hesitate to bring my family. Everything was as I would expect from a "Hilton" brand. It would have been nice to have had complimentary coffee/breakfast.

Wellington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

You can tell the staff enjoys what they do. It's nice to see that customer service still exists. I didn't get a warm cookie when I got there but a lot of welcoming smiles. I was under a lot of stress. I really needed the stay. I had a great time.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jacob M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bend, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was fantastic to have you here.
I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experiences with us. I greatly look forward to seeing you in the future.

Bend, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good clean rooms, very friendy and professional staff including the cleaning staff, right downtown near plenty of good resturaunts. The beds were comfortable. Although the showers were short they were clean. Parking was a bit tight but there was plenty of spots. Although the breakfast was not free it was good.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jacob M, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bend, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for sharing your recent stay with us. I'm thoroughly overjoyed to hear that you enjoyed your time here in Bend. Hopefully we get to see you soon!

Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We live in Bend and put our employees and out of town customers here. we wanted to try it for ourselves. it was great!! First off, the location is PERFECT!!! You can walk anywhere downtown, to all the cute shops and restaurants, get to Drake park and the trails.... They recently upgraded the property and you can tell! The rooms are well appointed and nice. The beds were COMFY!! We will continue to have people stay here, and I would recommend to friends and family alike! Not to mention the friendly customer service!

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor, Unfortunately the people above us had small kids that woke up early and...
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review with us. I couldn't have said it better myself-- we truly do have a wonderful property.
It's such a pleasure doing business with your company, you truly make everything a breeze.
Again, thank you. We greatly look forward to the next opportunity we have to serve you.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I want to start off by saying that this a beautiful hotel in downtown Bend. The staff was very nice and welcoming. I was a little perturbed to find out at check - in that there was not a complimentary breakfast provided and that you are required to pay $9.50 per guest. When we got up to our room, the first thing we noticed was that Housekeeping had not vacuumed the room, the next thing noticed was that the bathroom floor was filthy with hair, pieces of paper, and dirt. The third thing that was noticed was that the room had not apparently been dusted in awhile. Other than these things, the room was nicely appointed with great furnishings. I called down to the front to advise of the situation and spoke with Kelly who was very nice and apologized for the issues and offered to send someone up to take care of the problems. This was done when we left for dinner. I did find it a little strange that we were left a note saying "sorry about the issues. . Here have some money," the note was left with 4 crinkled dollar bills. Strange to say the least. The room was much cleaner when we returned which was nice. The bed was a little hard but still comfortable and we slept well. Good stay; however, I would suggest paying more attention to what your housekeepers are doing to make sure they get the job done.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent stay with us.
I greatly appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I take great pride in knowing that all of our rooms are spotless for each and every guest, to know that yours was not disappoints me. I've met with our housekeeping manager to ensure that we implement new policies to prevent this from happening again.
Also thank you for letting me know about your crumpled $4.00 & note, very strange indeed. I've addressed it with our lobby staff and they'll be handling that differently in the future.

I sincerely hope that we have the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

541-317-9292

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Bend? Share your experiences!