“perfect for the night” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 42 hotels in Bend
Beachmuse63
“perfect for the night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I were traveling to Seattle and needed a place to stay on our way. The hotels by downtown and the old mill district are so expensive and we were only here one night. Found it on my iphone on the site. Good reviews and even better price 79.00. It is close to whole foods and other shopping. Walking distance which was nice. The room was small but nicely appointed.
Nice spa and pool. It was 96 do we used that right away! Towels provided st front desk. The front desk was very friendly. Breakfast was included 6-10am the usual fare waffles,bagels, yogurt,fruit, ext. Basic but just enough. Looking for a clean basic motel in bend check it out you wont be sorry. I am pretty picky so believe me when I say I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Quiet no matter where you are.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

We travel to Bend at least three times a year to take my wife to St. Charles. Every time we visit we stay at the Sleep Inn of Bend because of their medical rate.

The breakfast tastes wonderful now and we love the new look. The front desk worker told me that they will be starting to work on the rooms at the end of the year. We both look forward to seeing the rooms when they are done.

The hot tub jets were not working properly so hopefully they will get those taken care of. Besides the jets, the stay was excellent. We will definitely be back here for our next doctors appointment.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Check-in was quick and friendly. The desk clerk tried to give us a room with a non-standard king bed (one that pulls from the wall, I think). Perhaps she is told to try to sell this one first to get rid of it. We said we would not take that room, so she gave us a standard room with king bed.

I have stayed in many Choice Hotels in the past. While the room was clean and in good condition, I can only give this inn a 3.5. There was a burn hole from a cigarette in our blanket, and we were in what was supposed to be a non-smoking room. The appearance of a burn hole cheapens the room. Also, my husband and I went out to try their hot tub. We took off the plastic solar cover and were greeted with disgusting, green water. I went inside to the front desk to tell the desk clerk, and he came out and looked at it with me. He agreed that it didn't look right. He advised us not to use the hot tub. My husband went into the pool, but I refrained.

Breakfast was fine. There was the usual supply of bagels, yogurt, coffee, etc.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

Wife and I simply loved the Sleep Inn in Rapid City so when Marriott's Town Place turned out to be almost double the price of this hotel we gave it a try. We got a single, spare room for $97 plus 10% tax. No refrigerator, but a community one available to use on the first floor. Shower was good but the fan sounded like F-14 afterburners taking off an aircraft carrier. Beds were good but room space at a premium. Would I do this again? Yes.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Grand Forks, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed at this hotel a few years ago and it was fine, this time not so good. Although the rooms were clean the ac units in three of the four rooms didn't work a little maintenance goes a long way.

Room Tip: Check the ac
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Eugene
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

I was so pleased when I stayed at the Sleep Inn in Bend. Their beds are so comfortable, the people are welcoming and saving the last for the best their breakfast was amazing. From the variety of choices at breakfast to the cleanliness of the rooms, it made our vacation even more relaxing then I expected. IT IS A MUST STAY for good rates and satisfaction guaranteed!

Room Tip: Kings size bed is worth the extra money!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Carlton, Oregon
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I stayed because of ratings but really? The place was clean, staff was friendly, but the bed was horrific and the shower pathetic. I could actually feel the box springs and all I got from the shower was a trickle. I have better uses for my dollar.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!