I actually didn't expect too much but was very positively surprised about TownePlace Suites. Rooms are spacious, there's a nice pool and breakfast is good. It may be a bit out of center, but everything you need is around the corner. Safeway, Starbucks, Subways and many places a just a few blocks away (the deli in Ray's Food Place has excellent sandwiches), and there's a decent pubfood bar with good beers at the adjacent roundabout. We had a room with a kitchen in it, only thing was that one of the two cooking pits had broken down and staff wasn't able to have that fixed in the four nights that we stayed there. Sort of limited our cooking options. Staff is nice and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Bend Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Bend Hotel Bend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 20 minute drive from Mt. Bachelor and one mile from downtown Bend, TownePlace Suites is an all studio suite hotel. Our charming studio suites with kitchens and comfortable work and living spaces. Enjoy thoughtful travel amenities including complimentary breakfast and Wi-Fi, a swimming pool and spa, fitness and business centers, as well as laundry facilities perfect for extended stays and family getaways. Bring your whole crew we are a pet friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Bend reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.