“Decent room, nice indoor pool” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #33 of 44 Hotels in Bend
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Decent room, nice indoor pool”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

The room had space for two queen beds and one easy chair. We took advantage of the microwave and mini-fridge, as well as the indoor pool. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausage, waffle maker, hash browns to heat in the toast or microwave, breads, etc. The staff were trying to manage reception and breakfast and consequently there would be periods of time without juice, or other items. The next day the cream cheese and peanut butter had not been replenished. The closest restaurants are Olive Garden and Panda Express. You need a car to get to them.

DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thanks for sharing your experience with us here, Janet. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of many of our amenities. We always want our customers to have a memorable experience with us, so if there is ever anything more we can do to make your stay better, we hope you won't hesitate to ask. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're visiting Bend!

Deepak, Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Corvallis, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I liked this hotel. It was clean and quiet and had a nice view. They charged me $10 a night for my dog when the woman I talked to booking the room said it was a $10 a stay fee not per night. I tried to talk to the front desk woman about it but she was no where to be found. They put it on my bill as a luggage handling fee. I was happy that they allowed my dog so wasn't that upset about it.

I had a great view out my window of the mountains and sunset and there was a nice walk to take my dog on down the road behind the hotel. The pool looked nice but was crowded while I was there so I did not go in.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel if you want a view.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
I couldn't be happier to hear that you and your dog had such a wonderful stay with us! I appreciate you sharing your experience and helping us spread the word with your review. It was concerning that there was some confusion about our pet rate, but I'll be sure to follow up with my team so we can make that clearer in the future. Thanks again for all of your comments, and I hope you'll come back and see us the next time you're visiting Bend!

Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Just spent one night at this hotel and it was very nice. Room was typical and had no odors which I appreciated. The staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast area was clean and actually pretty good food. The price was good given the other hotels in the area were charging almost double the rate we paid. Whether passing through or staying in Bend for a few days and excellent value with a clean environment,

Room Tip: We took a room looking out the back but that was to see a forest fire. The hotel has no main road n...
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thanks for spreading the good word about us, Mike. Our customer's happiness is always top of mind, so it's fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your room and the rest of your short stay. Thanks for all of your comments, and we can't wait to welcome you back the next time you're in Bend!

Rainier, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I had a good nights sleep here. Room was quiet and clean. The breakfast bar has a good selection of items including waffles and biscuits n gravy. Friendly service. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Mountain view in back.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
DeeSehgal, Owner / Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thanks for sharing with us here! I'm so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay, and had a wonderful night's sleep. We look forward to seeing you both again the next time you're visiting Bend!

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I made a trip to Bend to check out the sights and the sounds - and more so to see the Painted Hills and Smith Rock. We looked for a place to stay that wouldn't be so close to Bend, but close enough to stores and to where we needed to get to. Since we were bringing our dog, we also wanted to go to a place that was pet friendly. Lucky for us, after looking online, we found this quaint little hotel, right across from another hotel that was charging about $100 more than what we wanted to spend. For under $100, we were able to stay here, and for an extra $10, we were able to bring the dog. We checked in a little after 5pm, and it was nice and quiet - you wouldn't think other guests were there, even with a half-full parking lot. We stayed in a room facing the parking lot. The room was clean, had comfortable beds, a microwave (!) and a fridge - great little bonuses, I think. There was a good sized greenery for the dog to run around and do its business at the side/back of the hotel that had a good view of the Three Sisters. After we dropped off our stuff, had dinner, and met with friends, when we came back to the hotel, it remained quiet, the parking lot still had a lot of availability, and we were able to get a good night's sleep. We were able to try their continental breakfast (from 6-9am, I believe - we got there around 8-ish and it wasn't busy at all!) - which had freshly made eggs, sausage, and do it yourself waffles - can't be mad at that! They had coffee, orange juice, apple juice, fruit, hash browns, cereal... basically, breakfast food. Check out was easy and painless! We would definitely stay here again for the cost!

Room Tip: If you have a pet, let them know! They'll accommodate you for an additional $10!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and had a lovely visit to Bend, Janice! I'm glad you found us online and felt like we were just the right price without losing any quality or peace and quiet. We know your pets are your family, so they're more than welcome to come stay with us, too. It's fantastic that you felt like the accommodations for your dog were just right. Thank you for leaving such a detailed review, and hope you'll come back and see us the next time you're visiting Bend.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

I am really happy with the stay, the staff is too good, helpful and friendly. the scenic view from the hotel is really amazing- you can see the mountains in early mornings and sunset too. i would definitely prefer staying in the same hotel going forward

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
It's great to hear you had such a wonderful stay with us, Viplov. I'm glad that from the staff, to the scenic views, we were able to make your stay in Bend so special. Thanks for helping us spread the word, and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

'Til then,
Lake Stevens, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Disappointed that I was not given points for my stay due to being given a $10 discount for there "corporate rate", will not be staying here again due to this. Also the hotel does not have an elevator, had to carry all my luggage up stairs. Other than this hotel is clean.

• Stayed April 2014
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. I was sorry that we couldn't impress you more with your visit, but I appreciate your feedback. We clearly state that we do not combine offers, and make this known before taking any reservations. We also let people know beforehand that we do not have an elevator, so it sounds like there was some miscommunication on both of these points. I apologize for any inconvenience it caused you, and we'll be sure to be clearer when making these facts known in the future.

Deepak, Owner

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!