“Nice stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 43 Hotels in Bend
Sin City, Nevada
“Nice stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stayed here one night, front desk was friendly, room was clean and they had good wifi.

My room was on the "back" side if the hotel, away from the road and had a real nice forest view. Flat screen TV, small fridge and microwave.

Nice, would stay again.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thanks again for checking us out, Larry. As I said on your Yelp review, we appreciate you leaving us your comments and would welcome you getting in touch with us if you have anything further to add. Come back and see us again soon!

Deepak, Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Thermopolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

Upon arriving, I found out that I had completely messed up my reservations (online). I found out I had no reservations and I needed two rooms! But a young lady at the front desk by the name of Renee came to my rescue. She was really nice and very helpful and saw two it we had two rooms and also accommodated our dogs. Parking was fine. Rooms were very nice, clean, and well prepared. Tip for dog owners, they have a pet exercise area at the back door, but if you take a walk of about 50 yards across the parking lot you will see a large open field with lots of room for your critters to tend to business.
All that said, Renee was terrific. She's my hero. Thanks!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
I'll thank Renee for taking such great care of you! It was absolutely no trouble to accommodate you and your dogs -- I'm glad you had such a great experience with us. Thanks for recommending us online and if you ever make it back to Bend I hope you'll consider staying with us again!

Yachats, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Good place to stop if you have a pet with you. Our room was clean for the most part-just a couple of minor issues but nothing terrible. Breakfast was very good, and for the price this couldn't be beat. The hot tub jets do not work very well in the pool area, maintenance might want to take a look at that. Thank you for a nice stay and if we are in the area again we will be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your review and the great feedback about the hot tub jets, Shannon — I'll let maintenance know they should take a look as soon as possible. Other than that, I'm glad we were able to provide a clean and enjoyable stay for you and your pet. We look forward to your next trip to Bend!

Gresham, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We arranged our stay in Bend to stay with our grandson and wanted a place with an indoor pool. The check-in was quick and efficient and the morning staff was most pleasant. The morning breakfast was wonderful, but the seating for eating was quite small. The pool was okay but needed some attention. The room was of good size and had a small microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
I appreciate you bringing to my attention the state of the pool, and I will get someone to take care of that as soon as possible. That said, I'm glad we were able to provide a pleasant stay, a nice breakfast, and friendly staff. The next time you're looking for a place to stay in Bend, you and your grandson are more than welcome!

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

while traveling through Bend OR, stayed overnight, nice rooms,very clean. Rene the day receptionist was excellent.Large rooms, ground floor great for pets. close to freeway and restaurant. Great views with a lovely sunset. Cannot say enough about this hotel. The hotel was quiet and had a great nights sleep.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Glad to hear it, Cissy — I'll pass your comments on to Rene, she'll be thrilled you mentioned her. It was our pleasure to accommodate you, and we'd love to have you back if you ever travel through Bend in the future! Just call 541-318-0848 and mention that Dee approved a 10% discount for your entire stay.

Best,
North Bend, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

The front desk was very nice, friendly and accommodating, any request I had they were happy to help. I showed up way before check in, they were very kind to let me drop my things off until the room was cleaned. . They told me great places to sight see and even gave me a map. The breakfast was amazing so many choices and it was all fresh. I loved the biscuits and gravy, the biscuits were cut in half. I never order them because I an not a large eater so it was nice.. I felt like they did it just for me,The room was nice and big the bed was so comfortable. The view of the mountains I got was breathtaking. I will refer and recommend this hotel to all my family and friends traveling threw!

Room Tip: top floor back side
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
I'm so delighted that we were able to make your stay in Bend a truly memorable one. It was of course our pleasure to have you, and the staff and I appreciate your kind words. The next time you're in the area, we'd love to welcome you back — thanks for recommending us!

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our camping reservations fell through and we needed a hotel quick. Arrived around 9-10 pm and was happily greeted by one of the managers. Things seemed pretty clean and nothing looked shabby. Had a good night of sleep. No noise or anything. Overall, I was pleased and would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
DeeSehgal, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
It's nice to hear that we were able to provide clean and quiet accommodations for you after your camping reservations fell through, Ashley. If you ever find yourself in need of a place to stay in the future, you're always welcome here!

Deepak, Owner

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!