“Recommend to everyone!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Port Ludlow, Washington
“Recommend to everyone!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a very clean and great experience at this hotel. We recommend highly that if anyone is going to be staying in the area this should be your choice of the place to stay!!!! It was perfect for us.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
GMBeaverton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to complete post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. The staff and I are thrilled to read your comments and are happy to hear that you would recommend us. We make many strives to ensure that all our guests are happy with our accommodations.

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2014

We were on a road trip, delivering a vehicle to a family in town then needed to jump on a plane to come back home. My daughter and I stayed one night. We had 2 comfy, handsome queen beds with enough pillows for two, each (so 4 pillows per bed). Nice chair and ottoman, well lit desk and chair, and the room was roomy. We entertained two adults and one child the evening we stayed. Good shower and tub, clean room, good lighting. Our floor had ice and vending machines. It was fairly quiet in the hallways after 10 p.m. (weekday) although the heavy doors tended to be a little loud. We could hear the train in the night but it did not bother us. The room was a non smoking room but smelled a little smokey, anyway. We did not like that part but did get used to it after a while. The internet was fast. I used the business area (computer and printer) and got my work done quickly. The breakfast was good...all those usual things, then eggs and sausage. They had plenty of fresh fruit. The breakfast room itself was warm and tidy with a television. The only thing I did not like was their choice of bread...kind of like 'Wonder Bread'. I needed to know how and where to catch the bus so I could get to the train which would take us to the airport and Katrina at the front desk was very helpful with that information and also warned us that we needed exact change/fare. The bus is RIGHT across the street. There was garage parking and outside parking, and an elevator. You could get to the breakfast room by navigating the corridors inside which is a bonus given the nature of the weather during the colder months!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
GMBeaverton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West, responded to this review, November 4, 2014
Dear 50pluscalifornia,

Thank you for posting a review on our behalf on trip advisor. The staff and I are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that we met all your needs during your stay.

Gaston, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

Stayed here last week for 4 nights room 115 with 2 queen beds a nice long granite counter with a microwave oven,small bar sink and a good size (but little) fridge with freezer. The beds were firm but still had some softness that my lower back didn't hurt. Our room was updated both counters,carpets,tv and bed. The room was also very clean, I know cause I went around and used some disinfectant wipes I had brought along on the trip to wipe down the remote,phone,knobs and handles etc... And there was dirt on the wipes.The staff was very helpful and friendly!! High marks to our housekeeper and Brianna at the lobby. Black Bear restaurant is sharing the parking lot and they were very convenient for lunch/dinner. There is a train that comes thru nearby that blares it horn, it stops running by 9pm. I only heard it once in the am and once after that the whole trip. Breakfast was good but basic and complimentary.
I was a housekeeper while going to college and I also was a Estate manager for a wealthy family for 20 years so I feel I have experience to say that this establishment is a well managed and maintained motel.I would give this a 2+ to 3 star category property. I will stay here again when I come up next summer.

Room Tip: wifi is slow !!
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
GMBeaverton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West, responded to this review, November 3, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. The staff and I are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have recently gone through a renovation and have brand new furniture, carpet, and more. We are excited to hear from our guests who enjoy all that we have done. We appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you.
Easton, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014

We used some rewards points so we had a rate of $80 per night. The rooms were clean, breakfast was plentiful (make yourself belgium waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon(depended on day), cereal, yogurt, fruit, pastries. All very good. The problem is the noise, The rooms are not very soundproof. We had a football team on our floor and it was quite noisy. Luckily they settled down by 11 but since we were still on east coast time we were trying to get to sleep earlier than that. Also there is a train that comes through at 9pm and 4am. The rest of my family are sound sleepers so they didn't hear it but I am a very light sleeper so I was up at 4am each morning. There's also the black bear diner next door if you need something else to eat. Its not open late but the food is good.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
GMBeaverton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West, responded to this review, September 30, 2014

Reno, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2014

This comfort Inn has some good points and some not so good points. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Clean comfortable rooms which have been recently remodeled. Rooms are very nice However getting to your room means walking down a long, narrow, dark hallway with very low ceilings. This combined with the noisy elevator which sounds like it came out of the 1930's, casts a "depressing feel" on the whole hotel.
The general (I emphasize general) location is very convenient. Close to historic downtown Beaverton, close to shopping as well as light rail. However the "specific" location is a little rough around the edges. Between several used car lots, tattoo parlor and the "Mr. Peeps Superstore" this block is not the best.
However given the remodeled rooms and reasonable rates, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: When I made my reservation the suite was only $10 more than a normal room. The suite is much larger...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2014 via mobile

Needed a room just for overnight and this was perfect. Nice and clean. Very secure feeling. I got there late (around 1am) and the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful getting me checked in asap.

• Stayed September 2014
GMBeaverton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West, responded to this review, September 15, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

A/c was too noisy and windy; and it was hard to adjust. We tried to open windows, but truffic noise came even worse. Cleaning and laundry service could be better too.
Otherwise, it was OK for budget vacation.

Room Tip: Be nice to front desk staff
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
GMBeaverton, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Andrey from Detroit,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our behalf. I am very sorry to hear that the AC unit was noisy and windy. We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites West? Share your experiences!