“Enjoyable experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet
Norfolk
“Enjoyable experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I went here recently on my own whilst my husband was on business in Beaverton.. Loved it! Fantastic selection of food and you can eat as much as you like. The fresh salads and delicious soups were my favourites especially the creamed turkey soup with the mini stuffing balls. .Shawnna the General Manager was so lovely. I wasn't quite sure what to do at first and she was so friendly and helpful and came and asked me a couple of times if I was ok. Great service. Hope to visit again soon when my husband has to return to Beaverton on business.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Portland, Oregon
“Good fresh veggies and good soup”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have been to Sweet Tomatoes about 40 times. The menu varies a little month to month. They have a great salad bar. I have so many fresh vegetables on my plate, I do not need any dressing. It will have enough flavor. They usually have a half dozen soups, fresh baked bread, pasta, baked potatoes, muffins and Pizza. Yogurt and fruit for desert.

Drinks are self server (pay for anything but water), but you get an endless cup. The staff is friendly. At times it can get pretty noisy with the families with small children, so do not plan on a quite dinner out. Nothing fancy, just good fresh veggies and good soup. Chick noodle and Yankee Clam chowder are my favorites.

Visited November 2013
OR
“Fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I regularly visited the place every other week, the food is pretty fresh and healthy. I like the clam chowder soup.

The only complain is that some times dishes look not clean enough.

Visited October 2013
Chandler, Arizona
“Good Choice Near Hilton Garden Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

A bit noisy with a soccer team birthday party going on, but food was good. Price was a bit high compared to other locations.

Visited October 2013
Bellingham, WA
“Great salads, good soups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The salad options were the usual for this type restaurant, fresh, wide selection. The soups were OK, but part of this is that people tend to pick out all the meat and veggies out of the soup, so if you get there late, you just get broth, although I am guilty of some of that myself, although not as extreme as I've seen. The pizza were good, but not great. Pretty typical for a Sweet Tomatoes, but healthier than a McD's. I still like to go from time to time.

• Visited August 2013