“Okay food, Okay service.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 347 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Pizza
Beaverton, Oregon
“Okay food, Okay service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2009

There's nothing on their menu that stands out or looks interesting. I think the food is overpriced for the quality and quantity. When I think about Chicago, I think of delicious pizza. I order pizza, cesear salad, a cocktail. The salad was dripping with dressing which made my salad soggy and sour. The pizza wasn't good either. The crust was slightly burnt. The cocktail was good. I think this place is more of a place for people to get a drink because that's the only thing good on their menu. Oh about the service, The waitress was friendly but the chef forgot our order. We waited over an hour for a pizza. This is the second time that they forgot our order. The waiter was nice enough to not charge us for the pizza. She acknowledge our frustration with a friendly and professional tone. I got a vibe from her that this a ongoing problem in the restaurant;forgetting customer's order; She was very professionally because she didn't show her frustration. I rate this as okay because of the service I got from the waitress;the problem of the restaurant is forgetting the customer's order and the food wasn't good. The food that's list in the menu, I can get it at Applebee in Beaverton at a cheaper price and better food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The food is nothing special, but they have a great beer selection.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2008

The food is nothing special, but they have a great beer selection.