“You have to love the Hall Street” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hall Street Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 311 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Center
Transit: Hall Street Grill is within two blocks of Portland's light rail system, gaining access from Hillsboro to the Portland airport, including downtown stops.
Beaverton
“You have to love the Hall Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2009

The finest restaurant in Beaverton. There really isn't another restaurant in Beaverton that accepts reservations and serves high end American cuisine with the quality of food, atmosphere and sevice that Hall Street consistently provides. I have been a patron fairly frequently for 9 years. It's a little pricey for me to be an everyday eatery, but it can't be beat for special occasions and romantic dinners. Over the years I have been here with my bosses, my staff, associates, my grandparents, the most important women of my life and good friends. I'm not hard to please, but the Hall Street Grill knocks my socks off everytime. Everything on the menu should be tried but it is difficult not to order the prime rib everytime. I can't remember the last Valentines Day that I didn't go to Hall Street. Happy hour is a tremendous value. The Hall Street Grill is Beavertons gem that saves us a trip into the city to experience a completely satisfying dining experience. I hope they never change. P.S. the hostesses are always supermodel quality.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Overrated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2009

Overrated

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I was originally going to give it only 4 stars, and then I thought, what was missing? Nothing! The service was nice...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2009

I was originally going to give it only 4 stars, and then I thought, what was missing? Nothing! The service was nice, good atmosphere, and the menu was unique and delicious.

Beaverton, Oregon
“Great ambience but food...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2008

Great ambience but food is OK

Seattle
“Disappointing experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2008

We have been dining at Hall Street once or twice a year for the past ten years, when visiting family in Beaverton. Our visit there this past weekend will be my last. The menu prices have gotten very expensive for what they offer, and the service was less than adequate. I think the bar scene is where the emphasis is now and the quality of the food and service in the dining room has really slipped. The pea salad used to be a favorite - it was very disappointing. The lettuce wrap appetizer included three chicken satays that were so dried out they would not come off the skewer. The previous month we dined at Typhoon which is just a block away - a much better choice.