“Great food & service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hall Street Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 346 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Center
Transit: Hall Street Grill is within two blocks of Portland's light rail system, gaining access from Hillsboro to the Portland airport, including downtown stops.
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went for an informal night with business friends. The service was excellent and the the food was too!! It was our first time there, but our friends go regularly and say it is always this great.

Visited October 2012

“AHHHHMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We stopped in for dinner on a Saturday night, after the rush. We had the best time. Our server was spot on with everything. It was so refreshing to receive such professional service. My friend and i go out a lot together and always to a different place. This is one that could become one of our favorites. He thought it was the best service we had ever had. The cocktails were well made. The food was simply delicious. We went on a night they offer 1/2 off bottles of wine and that really made our day! They 'cooked' my blue steak to perfection. I really can't say enough of how great our night was. We owe it all to our server - Sundiata. If you go you should really ask for him. He will treat you right!

Visited December 2012
Aloha, Oregon, USA
“One of Beaverton's Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great food, great drinks, great service. I've not had a bad experience here, either on the bar side or the restaurant side.

For the bar: Good selection of micros, I'm not a scotch drinker, but my friend who is says that their list is quite extensive. When I've had mixed drinks they've always been excellent. The bar can get a bit noisy during happy hour, but it's not really a place for quiet drinks. Good happy hour menu.

For the restaurant: Solid menu, not much for vegans, but some good choices for vegeterians. Everything I've tried I've liked. Most ingredients locally sourced when feasible. Desserts are always good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oregon
“anniversary outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Easy reservation, nice greeting. Great service, excellent food, nice atmosphere, convenient location.
Our waiter was right on top of it without imposing.

Visited October 2012
Portland, Oregon
“nothing exceptional but ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

we have been to Hall Street many times as we live in the area. A few years back it had a better menu, both in the bar and restaurant side - now it's ok: nothing special, not bad but nothing to rave about either. The bar side is a bit of a mid age single happening place - lots of groups of women, often loud, in search for men. My husband and I find it equally amusing and sad, since he tells me the loudness these groups tend to emit is often a deterrent to any interested man - so i am told. Another thing I heavily dislike about the bar area is the ever-present television, often on sports channels. Sadly, a depressing accessory in many establishments these days. that aside, the atmosphere is cosy and dark. the restaurant side is a white tablecloth deal and tends to have overall good service. As for the food, it is ok. nothing special but generally decently prepared. i would avoid cocktails - any time i tried one i found it watery and tasteless. it is clear to us that this place is often packed because of its happening vibe, definitely not as it offers good food.

• Visited October 2012