“Not as good as it use to be.” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Hall Street Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 351 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Center
Transit: Hall Street Grill is within two blocks of Portland's light rail system, gaining access from Hillsboro to the Portland airport, including downtown stops.
Portland, Oregon
“Not as good as it use to be.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I use to like this place - A lot. The last two times I have been it has not been very good. In December, they were out of items that meant two of my selections could not be made. In March, they brought our group a "complementary" birthday treat & then charged us for it! It was annoying because if we were going to pay, I'm sure the birthday girl would have chosen something else. Disappointing!

Visited March 2012

“Decent food but pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

This long-time spot in Beaverton still has good enough food, but the service is rushed and perfunctory. The drinks are just ok. I enjoy a nice restaurant, but I think it is pricey for the experience. Much better choices in the area.

Visited February 2012
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great food and bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

Great food, drinks, and service. Just wish they'd mix up their happy hour choices. Gets boring after a few times.

Beaverton, Oregon
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

5 course meal with wine pairings was delightful on Valentines Day

Portland, Oregon
“Good food but questionable gratuity charges”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Let me start by saying that the food here is good with a nice variety of entrees but not so many that that quality is compromised

What I object to is their gratuity charges. The restaurant offers 50% off on bottles of wine for Mon and Sat. We selected one of those bottles which normally would have run $49 - for $24.50. When we received the bill, not only was gratuity automatically added (a practice I object to) but they charged gratuity on the wine - the full price of the bottle before discount!

I am a generous tipper but I do not like being taken advantage of and the experience left my wife and I feeling disrespected. The food is good but we will not return to Hall Street until they change this practice

• Visited February 2012