“A Very Nice Birthday Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 347 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Hall and Scholls Ferry
Description: Prepare for a dining experience unlike any other. Watch as your personal chef performs the ancient art of Teppanyaki. Listen as razor-sharp blades slice through tender steak and juicy chicken. Take in the aroma of sizzling shrimp, lobster and savory vegetables. Or visit our sushi bar, where your sushi chef will prepare fresh nigiri, sashimi and specialty rolls, all with the same flair that made Benihana a legend in Japanese cuisine.
Beaverton, Oregon
“A Very Nice Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We came here for my birthday dinner. I have a seafood allergy and they were very accommodating with that, I knew they served a shrimp appetizer at the beginning so I was a little worried but I needn't have been. There were two other couples with various allergies as well. If that is your case as well, you just need to inform the hostess who seats you and they will tell your waitress. I had steak and chicken and the fried rice. The fried rice is so good, I will always order this, it really is the best ever! It was a great meal and a large portion like always. The cook/server was entertaining and fun to watch. I hope to make it back for another special occasion as this is a little expensive for an evening out normally.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Portland Oregon
“Our tradition for birthdays”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Took my son here for his 18th birthday. He loves sushi of the step mall variety and I thought I would take him here for an adventure. To be honest, I hadn't been here in decades. Many things were the same but the menu seems expanded with much more variety. We had the best time and he loved the sushi. Such a great time he just took me back for my birthday. The steak and lobster can't be beat and he gives two thumbs up on the sushi.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
“Some things never change - NICE!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Benihana is as consistent as any chain on earth. You either like it or you don't - I do - my wife in not a fan. Quality hibachi style food - the showmanship is not what it once was, but everything is delicious - and more than I can EVER eat! Great spot for a special occasion - NOT inexpensive!

Visited January 2014
Sharpsburg
“Graduation Dinner fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This was definitely one of the better Benihana restaurants I've eaten at. The chef was very interactive with our entire party (especially with the graduate) The food was absolutely awesome!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Medford, Oregon, United States
“Birthday dinner fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

It was my first time and I really enjoyed the show! The food was amazing and plenty of it. The people they have from cooks to servers really make or break your evening. I can't wait to go back!

Visited April 2014