“nice hotel, but needs some attention.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Beaverton
Beaverton , Oregon, United States
“nice hotel, but needs some attention.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Clean nice rooms, but you can hear every little noise from guest in rooms above you and the bar played music loud enough to hear on the 3rd floor. I stayed at the hotel for 2 weeks straight for business. I had two different rooms because the first one had the shower faucet handle fall off and they didn't have anyone on staff on the weekend to fix it. They gave me another room 2 doors down the hall. They also stopped leaving me complimentary bottled water after the first 2 days. Sometimes they didn't refill my coffee creamer too.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Moses Lake
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I met a colleauge of mine (Hotel guest) for breakfast at this Hotel and the buffet cook was sloppy in his appearance (jeans sagging and a hat) The young lady running the register was very professional and dressed appropriately. My friend (hotel guest) & I started getting our breakfast items and the music in kitchen was loud and when the guy walked out of kitchen with a pan in hand we said "good morning"and he did not acknowledge us. Very unprofessional not to mention, the body odor that we smelled on this guy when he walked by us. All I have to say is "This is a result of poor management because I know there is a dress code for Hotels and obviously the buffet cook does not know what a bar of soap is." I asked the young lady at register both her`s and his names. Adry is amazing. Courteous, big smile and she uses personal hygiene, Charles, on the other hand should NOT have a job at an upscale Hotel. The Hotel lobby was very clean when I entered and the lady at front desk was quick to greet me.

Room Tip: I was not a guest in this Hotel so I can not recommend a room type. I just met a colleague for break...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Matt S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Bogeycoton2001,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for sending us your thoughts during your visit to our hotel. I understand that rudeness is not acceptable, and you have my sincere apologies for what you encountered. Truth be told, Charles is a very dedicated, hard working person. He typically brings joy to our customers, and receives a lot of praise from our guests. That being said, this does not excuse the encounter you received. I will discuss the issue with Charles, and ensure that it is taken care of. I hope that on your next visit, you will be able to see the true service oriented person he is.

Providence, RI, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location next to the highway and surprisingly quiet. Theres a Starbucks Coffee bar on site and the quality is inline with other Starbucks' shop quality. The only issue I had was that the people above my room were extremely loud and out of the hotels control. When I mentioned this issue to the front desk, they handled is above my expectations without disrupting said other guest.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Dear Aristides,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate you staying with us. I understand that having noisy people above you can be irritating, and I am glad that our staff was able to rectify the situation for you! We aim to please, and service is our number one priority. Thanks again for staying, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here while our child had a sporting event at the nearby rec centre. We were impressed with the warm, genuinely friendly and helpful staff. We brought our dog on the trip and they made a point to welcome him as well. The breakfast was good with lots of little extras for toppings and spreads, etc. They offer extremely tasty, fresh baked cookies on check in. Nice extra touch :) Room was spacious and clean.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Dear rainforesthgsk,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to stay at while your child was participating in the sporting event! I assume it was probably at Tualatin Hills Rec Center. It's such an amazing place, and we are proud to be a lodging partner for them. Breakfast is important, especially to athletes, and i'm glad that we were able to give you a great experience! Thanks for staying with us, and we will see you again soon.

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Been staying at this hotel for 10 nights on March 2015.
Hotel is very well located near highway 26 enabling quick access traveling outside Beaverton.
Staff is VERY friendly, all needs were filled very quickly, good breakfast, fresh hot food, lots of healthy options and sugary ones.
Rooms are big, very clean, flat TV with many channels, free Wi-FI in room.
Regarding restaurants, there were many choices only a short drive away.
Very nice indoor pool & public Jacuzzi, I had found it very useful on rainy days, relaxing after a long day.
Gym is very intimate, can occupy ~ 4 persons top...
Parking lot is easy to handle, and although hotel is fully booked you have a lot of parking spaces available.
A near 24/7 grocery @ the fuel station within a 2 min walking distance, in case you want to spoil yourself with some bakery/coffee or other good things.
Highly recommended for Business and Couples, I assume families will require two adjacent rooms with connecting door.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Dear assafde,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel here on Tripadvisor. We were happy to be your home away from home during your long stay with us. Thank you also for posting some great pictures of our hotel up on the website! We love it when our guests show us off. Thanks for staying with us, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.

Lynnwood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a very friendly and well inviting hotel with an extremely helpful and welcoming staff. Food was fresh with a great presentation during breakfast with a variety to choose from. Rooms were very clean and beds were like sleeping on clouds. Not to mention that it was close to the freeway, shopping and eateries around town. Will definitely stay here again when I'm back in town.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Gloria,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel after you stay with us. As with most of the other responses I send out, service is our highest priority. We believe that if our guests our given outstanding service, that will only enhance their awesome stay with us. Thanks for staying at our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It all started brilliantly at check-in and continued throughout the whole stay. Upon checking in, Johnny could not have been nicer and more helpful. We had some questions and wanted a different room location. He changed everything with no fuss; his attitude and action were top notch. Originally concerned about the noise from the highway, the hotel was actually quiet. The rooms are very large, newly furnished and very clean. While restaurants are not within walking distance, there were many choices only a short drive away and Portland is a quick trip on the highway. The breakfast had everything you would want to eat, fresh hot food, lots of healthy options and sugary ones. The gym was small in options but the equipment is excellent; pool looked good too although I didn't use it. All staff were helpful, well trained. Parking was free as was wifi. Overall an excellent option for a stay in the Portland area.

Room Tip: Floors a bit 'light' so go as high as you can to avoid hearing anyone above you
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear MafaldaNordica,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay. Thanks for mentioning Johnny! He works very hard, and is a key person in the success of our overall service at the hotel. I will pass along the note, and appreciate you staying with us. See you again soon!

Matt Smith - General Manager

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Beaverton? Share your experiences!