“Eclectic healthy menu” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 311 Restaurants in Beaverton
Description: Fresh, delicious, Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing® food served in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Yumm! Bowls™, chicken, salmon, turkey, sandwiches, soups, and warps. Vegetarian, vegan, and other special dietary options accommodated.
Lindon, Utah
“Eclectic healthy menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great little restaurant offering an interesting mix of Asian, Mexican, vegetarian dishes. Not exclusively vegetarian though. I had the spicy yumm bowl which was fantastic and a very good artichoke bisque soup. The grilled and baked tofu are very good, but I didn't really care for the tempeh. I have had better elsewhere. Located not too far from our hotel, definitely worth the drive for a healthy meal.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Beaverton, Oregon, United States
“love their sauce!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

quick service and nice bowls.
I always end up getting the same though - Jazzie bowl.
try it with toffu. it's delicious!

Visited August 2012
Aloha, Oregon, USA
“Tasty, Healthy, Vegan and Meat Options in the Burbs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I probably eat here once or twice a month. I like that it has vegan options, but I can also bring my son who is more of a meat eater and he can still find something he likes too. Everything that I've had is excellent. I especially like the Hot n Jazzy bowl. One nice touch is that if you tell them to make it vegan (no cheese or sour cream) they always ask if you want extra avocado. I like tempeh and theirs is quite good.

I also like that they try and source locally as much as possible.

The staff is always nice and helpful and never balks at substitutions.

They have a small selection of good local wines and micros.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Delicious, quick and healthy food in a gorgeous environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

I've visited Café Yumm in Eugene and was so happy to find it here in Beaverton. Coming back to the States after months away, I had to go there my first full day here. The Yumm sauce makes everything better and you can buy some to take home. But best of all is the service - offering samplings, letting me substitute things, basically helping make the perfect bowl. I will be going back, and for the wheat-free Ginger Spice cookie too!

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Cafe Yumm is...well...YUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I was introduced to this restaurant in Eugene, OR and than found there were a few open in Portland!
The food tastes fresh, looks appealing and is quick. You order at the counter and they bring it to your table or I have done take-out several times.
I usually get the Hot n Jazzy bowl with jazzy on the side. If you like spicy hot but with good flavor, the jalapeno-sesame salsa is excellent.
Their cookies are tasty (especially the half dipped in chocolate ones).
The only thing I have a little concern about is the sizes. If you just get the bowl, they do seem small. I usually get a tempeh skewer along with a medium or large bowl which makes just the right size dinner.

• Visited October 2011