“Great Place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 347 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Portland, Oregon
“Great Place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2010

Great variety of Sushi, great prices, super friendly owners,and staff. 2 of us there on 5/20/2010 for $44.00,and that was with 2 big beer's, and we most defiantly got our fill of great Sushi.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Kelso, WA
“Best Sushi in the Portland Area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

You just can't go wrong here. I have had sushi up and down the entire west coast and this hole-in-the-wall is in the top rank. I think it is the best sushi thatI, personally, have had in Portland. It rivals the best in Seattle. The prices are a steal for this quality. I have been there three times and it is consistently excellent. I'm going again tomorrow. Don't be put off by the strip mall and the small, but spotless, size of the restaurant. Great sushi!

Tacoma, Washington
“A Thoroughly Enjoyable Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2010

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed eating at this restaurant. The sushi was very reasonably priced. The customer service was excellent. We especially liked the spider roll and the Seattle roll. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great experience at a sushi restaurant.

Orlando, Florida
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2009

YES YES YES, I would recommend this restaurant. Not only are the prices extremely reasonable, the wife and husband team treat you like family. I was visiting the Hillsboro area, when my friends and I decided to check it out. As soon as we came in we were greeted graciously. Being vegan for the last 4 years, I really did not know what to order. I told the wife/owner that I was vegan, and she acknowledged "no meat, no dairy no egg?" She said don't worry, and in a few minutes the sushi chef handed me this great veggie roll, that was animal free. I ordered another one right after, it was very good! The Sushi Zen accommodates all diets and taste! You can customize freely. It was 3 in our party and the bill totaled $30.00. We were stuffed at the end of our meal, we had 4 different rolls, chicken teriyaki plate w/salad and my friends divided a mousse cheesecake. They had no vegan desserts but the wife/owner brought me some dried apples.

Aloha,Or
“The Nordstroms of Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

After trying many of the Sushi track restaurants on the west side of Portland we stumbled on Sushi Zen on our way to a movie. We were pleasantly surprised by the vast choices streaming by on the track. The quality is top shelf. The owners are friendly and give great service. Taking second to the quality of the food is the price. What a deal go out and eat for two for $20.00. I know I have spend more money at other places and they did not even come close to the quality of Sushi Zen.