CON: Window shade leaves 1-2 inch gap and the sunlight streams over your pillows in the morning. No curtains. As we left our room we smelled cigarette smoke storngly. Most of the smell was coming from a non-smoking room. Bed was not very comfortable despite advertising a "sleep number" type mattress. I turned it way down to soften it and it really didn't accomplish much. To be honest, the toilet paper dispensers are not located in an easy to reach spot. You have to lean way back to grab it which I can see as a problem for people who have mobility issues. I think the television was volume-controlled because we turned it up all of the way and still could barely hear it. We had to enable to closed captioning in order to hear it over the heater.
PRO: Affordable, acceptable accomodation. Proximity to eateries and shopping. Right off the highway but no highway noise detected. Large room. Free cookies in the lobby in the evening are delicious. No need to stop by the desk to check out of the room.
When I booked the room I asked not to be placed near elevators or an ice machine and my request was granted. Whenever possible you should always try to request this. We didn't take advantage of breakfast or the pool so I can't comment regarding those amenities. I would probably stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton Hotel Beaverton
- Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Beaverton
- Hilton Beaverton
- Beaverton Hilton
- Beaverton Hilton Garden Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Portland Beaverton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.