“OK Pasta. Small portions” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 311 Restaurants in Beaverton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Pastini Pastaria is a Beaverton, Oregon Italian restaurant with a passion for pasta. Experience our Italian lunch or dinner menu featuring over 30 Italian pasta dishes, fresh salads, sandwiches, as well as gluten free pasta at our Beaverton Italian restaurant at Cedar Hills crossing.
Tucson
“OK Pasta. Small portions”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Small portion of pasta dish. Flavor was pretty good. Service was indifferent. Not good enough for me to return

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

North Plains, Oregon, United States
“Must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Italian food at Olive Garden? Pfft! You need to try Pastini Pastaria! Have always had good service and the food is great also. Fusili ala Roma is my recommendation along with a Mona Lisa drink. You can't go wrong eating here...!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sherwood Park, Canada
“Great Italian food for a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise. I chose it based on it having favourable TripAdvisor reviews. It was just right for us... affordable wine, good food and friendly service.We wanted to sit in the outdoor patio, which turned out to be not so great, as we were on the sidewalk right alongside one of the main roads through the shopping mall, thus a lot of noisy traffic. Try to get a table further from the road, or eat inside. When we ordered 2 glasses of wine, our friendly helper suggested that we order a bottle. We said that we didn't think we could finish it, but she told us that we could take the unused wine home... that came as a surprise for us Canadians. I had the Pasta Spaghetti & Spicy Sausage... it was just right. All in all, a nice evening out for not a lot of money

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Good not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have been here twice in the past few weeks. I had the Lasagna both times and it was good but not great. I also tried the shrimp appetizer which was good. I would like to try their desserts some time, they look tasty. I also had their berry refresher drink which was good but the end of it had too much ginger flavor. It is a nice place but not supper great and a little pricey.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washougal, Washington
“Tasty food, good restaurant for families”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our family ate an early dinner here on a recent Wednesday evening and were very happy with our choice. We were seated right away and it wasn't too crowded or noisy.
My 11-yr. old son ordered the rigatoni with meat sauce bolognese and enjoyed it very much. There was a lot of meat and only a few vegetables, which is his preference. My 16-yr. old daughter ordered the baked ziti with sausage and enjoyed her meal very much. Both pasta dishes were of a good size.
My husband and I both ordered the salad samplers, which meant that we got to try three salads each. He had the caeser, artichoke-chicken, and orzo salads, and I ordered the caprese, tuna and white bean, and orzo salads. He enjoyed all of his salads, but I can't really speak for him on each one. My caprese was a little unusual in that it also included sun-dried tomatoes, but the mozzeralla was fresh and the fresh tomatoes were good, so I would say it was good, but I would have liked a little more fresh basil. The tuna and white bean salad was exactly what I thought it would be - somewhat light, with lots of albacore tuna. The orzo salad was my least favorite. It was good, but not outstanding. One note on the salad samplers: they were both rather large and you had better be hungry!
I also had a glass of the house Italian white wine and it was light and refreshing. I would definitely order it again.
My only complaint is that while the servers were friendly, the service was slow, and it took a long time for us to get the bill. That's not desirable when you're waiting with slightly impatient youth.

• Visited June 2013