This hotel was clean and the beds were adquately comfortable; however, we were placed in a first floor room. The people above us walked the floor until approximately 2 a.m., and then were up with the crack of dawn walking the floor again. You could hear every step which made sleeping difficult. While we enjoyed walking to the beach there is a better view of Face Rock along the road that leads to the hotel. The staff were very friendly, and the breakfast was good (wouldn't say it was excellent, but certainly more than adequate). If you book an upstairs room, you'll be okay, and probably enjoy your stay. As most hotels along the Oregon coast, in the summer they are way overpriced, but fortunately we paid for most of our stay with credit card points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western