We stayed in a suite in room 201, and it had a wonderful view of the ocean, with an upper balcony door that we could safely leave open and listen to the nearby waves, and get a constant breeze of fresh ocean air. Plus, there's a fireplace with complimentary log, and a two person large tub so you can face the fire and balcony at the same time! The room had two large flat screens with plenty of cable channels. The two bathrooms were identical and not suite-like bathrooms unfortunately, but nice and marbley. The suite also had a full kitchen with dishes and silverware, although we ate next door at the fantastic restaurant! We were tempted to go into town for a meal, but went next door, literally 50 feet, and had a great meal, with a 10% hotel discount. We didn't try the pool, but it was open 24 hrs, which is a surprise for a discount hotel. We didn't use the beach access across the street and went into town two miles away instead. The service was exceptional too, very very nice staff! The free breakfast was OK, but they ran out of some food at 9:20 (waffles, eggs) before the breakfast was officially over (9:30) and the staff person didn't seem phased or apologetic. That was disconcerting and the only real staff complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western