This is definitely not a destination hotel. The motel is ok for one night on the road. We were very limited in Bandon because not many places accepted pets. The units are spread out over a large area, built in two story 4 plexes. We were fortunate to be by ourselves in an upper floor so cannot comment on noise. The motel is located far from the town. The restaurant on the grounds, Bandon Bill's was surprisingly better than we would have expected although the best dinner is town is at Rose's. We would not stay at this motel again but then, we would not return to Bandon either. If you are not playing golf, there is no reason to go to Bandon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western