Again, I went in with high expectations after reading review on this place. This was my other Best Western experience - and I think Best Western's are not for me after 2 experiences like this. The place was in a great location and the price was much better than the other best western I stayed at. The only comment I have on the place is again - Best Westerns are motels - they feel like a motel and I don' t really like the motel feel. This one had also been renovated but again it was an older motel - the furniture was now nice and the bed was good but it still felt old to me. The bathroom was okay. It is difficult when one goes back and forth between places like the Cannery in Astoria, The Hilton and then a few Best Westerns.
The price was appropriate for what you got, and as I said they did try to update the rooms. I won't be back unless I'm stuck for a place to stay though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western