Check-in staff was wonderful! We were a bit early for our checkin time, but they accommodated us anyway with an upgrade to "ground-floor" deluxe king suite with jacuzzi, kitchenette, fireplace, 2 bathrooms and a separate bedroom. I think the checkin rep was named Myesha and she even made dinner reservations for us at Barnacle Bills next door. The only downfall was the stairs to almost every room. Being "seniors" this made it more difficult to get around and our room was at the far end of the resort, so it took a bit for us to walk to the restaurant where we had a really good dinner. The meal was wonderful, but the entertainment (Blues with a saxophone and singer) was too noisy for us. This property is across the street from Face Rock and the beach which can be seen nicely from the front desk and restaurant, but not terribly well from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western