My husband and I checked in to this hotel on a Friday expecting to spend two nights in the "King Spa Suite" for our anniversary. It was awful!!! The room smelled moldy and the bathrooms were not clean and lacked soap, shampoo and other ammenities listed on the web site. We were charged $540.00 for two nights which is a price we were willing to pay for nice accomodations...not a worn down mismanged hotel! We decided not to stay the second night and expressed this to the front desk staff at which point she said she could take $100.00 a night off our bill. Too little, too late. To make matters worse they double charged us and it took a week for everything to be credited to our card correctly. This was after several phone calls to the Inn and our bank. This was very poor service and we won't be returning to a BW in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western