Not what I expected from the description and photos. The hotel reminds me of old condos. It is spread out and has lots of steps which can be a problem if you have lots of luggage, etc. You have to walk a long way or drive to get ice, drinks, etc. or even go to breakfast. They have coffee in the office area but do not even have any creamers for the coffee. The breakfast and the view from the breakfast room was nice- we did have to pay $3.50 for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western