Traveling family of 5 and we ended a days travel at this hotel. We used our reward points and got a king suite. It was fine. There were obvious upgrades to decor, flooring, etc. The pool was fine, and there is a separate rather private and large spa that we happened upon. Breakfast was standard but the gal had difficulty keeping things stocked and assisting guests. Overall it was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western