This Best Western hotel did not offer a complimentary breakfast, instead requiring you to pay for your food. However, the items offered were minimal and of poor quality. Mushy canned fruit cocktail was all that was offered for fresh fruit, the bread were stale, and offerings sparse. Plus, the attendant didn't even wait until you got your own food before she presented you with the bill!
The restaurant next door was even less helpful. We were looking forward to a nice seafood dinner, but when we were seated our sever informed us that they were out of all fresh fish, lobster and clams. When we asked for some small diet accommodations, we were declined.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western