Bandon, Oregon is a beautiful spot on the southern Oregon Coast. It's about 22 miles south of Coos Bay, has absolutely gorgeous beaches, and great weather in the summer. We usually drive right through it on our treks to California along HWY 101...
This evening, we were tired so we decided to stop. After driving through Coos Bay, which is an industrial town and a bit worn looking, we were hoping to find something clean and comfortable. We found it. Best Western Inn looks like an apartment complex. I'm sure they have kitchen suites, we just got a two queen room. Very very clean, comfortable, and I don't know when I have encountered a more friendly staff. Microwave, fridge, CLEAN coffeepot, flat screen television. There is a breakfast buffet in the restaurant, discount coupons for all in our party were given upon check in.
We are just driving through this year...but I think I see a several night stop on our road trip next summer. We are so glad that we found this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western