Poor should actually be the rating, but the girls at the desk were helpful and tried to make up for the rough edges, so I'm a softly. They did give us a discount too.
#1 It took over 30 min from check in (literally done with keys in my hands) to actually opening the door to our room. We tried the key cards twice on the front door (yes there are two doors and we didn't realize that fact). Went back to the office to get new keys, (which is a little under a mile away) drove all the way back to room and keys cards still didn't work. Drove all the way back to office and finally manager(who was not a nice man) met us at our room. Then we learned the front door is always bolt locked by the maids and we were supposed to enter from the back. (Note two women after dark opening a back door)
#2 Then we decided to relax in the hot tub, yeah you guessed it. Too hot. Have had my own hot tub and the temp was definitely over 110 degrees.
The rest, short and sweet: very small room, tub didn't drain well, no ice to be found, and no breakfast. You pay more for your room to get breakfast included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western