Stopped here a few years ago on trip down Oregon Coast. Had booked this hotel for an ocean view.Spent the night before in Lincoln City, and went to Depoe Bay for lunch. Arrived at hotel around 9:15 pm after drive, and multiple stops. Decided to go to dinner at on site restaraunt because was tired from long day. Got to restaraunt at 9:30 and was told they closed early. Normal close time was 10:00 pm Went to Billy Smoothboars instead. was 10:00 when we go there. The owner and a waitresss wecomed us in and even though they were closing the invited us to stay and eat. That is service. Needless to say we didn;t have an ocean view and the welcome was not there. Will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western