I was there for a 2:00pm funeral the next day after a 5 /2 hour trip down from Portland. I asked for a late check out because of that hour. They could not have been kinder or more obliging. The breakfast was good and warm with a more than adequate selection.
The shower stall was a problem for me. Esthetically, there was a brown blob on the bottom of the back wall. Whether true or not, it *looked* dirty. Practically, there was no shelf inside the stall for soap, or shampoo. (I was in a handicap room; that may have made a difference.)
I expected the traditional things in the bathroom, including skin lotion, etc. There were only two little jars of shampoo--which was sufficient.
I think this was the first time in my life of travelling that bringing my heavy extra-firm pillow was totally unnecessary!
I was in Room 801. Because of its location, I never heard a sound. Thank you, thank you!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Inn At Face Rock Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Bandon
- Best Western Bandon
- Bandon Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bandon's only full service resort. Just across the beach from the Pacific ocean and within minutes of world class golf and other attractions. The only AAA 3 diamond property in the area, and the Westernmost Best Western in the continental U.S.! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Face Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.