“Stick to their breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Bandon
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Newberg, Oregon
“Stick to their breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I took my dad for dinner at the Minute and really wish I'd stuck to just eating breakfast there. It is affordable, but that means you're not getting the best quality...at all. The vegetable soup was last night's dinner veggies with watered down beef broth. It was disgusting. The salad bar didn't look too fresh either. Steak was not prepared properly and it was not tender. Dad seemed to like his dinner, but then again he is a bachelor and no gourmet.

The breakfast here is far superior!

Visited March 2013

Renton, Wa
“Good food and prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were actually looking for the bakery to eat at, but it was closed, possibly because it was a holiday-Presidents Day. So we ended up at the packed Minute cafe. Service was only a little slow for us, the folks we were seated next to said they waited "an hour" for their food. The price was right, and food tasty, and the waitresses were working hard. Would eat there again if in the area.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Klamath Falls
“Great food at a fair price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We really enjoy the Minute Cafe for breakfast when we're in Bandon. They offer good quality food at a fair price. The waitresses are always friendly and helpful and the place is family friendly. We'll be back!

Visited February 2013
Kingsburg, CA
“Good choice for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We were there on a Sunday morning and they were extremely busy (always a good sign at a restaurant). The service was a little slow, I can only assume because the restaurant was so busy. Breakfast was good, the menu has a lot of choices (my husband had chicken fried steak and eggs and I had pancakes) and the portions were large. I would not go there if I was in a hurry, but it is a great choice for a hearty breakfast.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon, United States
“Great diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We came to stay at Brandon for the weekend and had a great experience here! Came here for dinner and were very pleased, so much that we came for breakfast! I am a waiter and worked at a lot of breakfast diners so I gotta say that this place is great! We had great service, good food, and was cheep! We came in during peak breakfast time, the place was pretty full, and still received fast friendly service! Even when multiple tables along with ours were coming in at once, we did not have to wait very long for our food. If you like diner food, I would defiantly recommend this place anytime!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere