We came upon this motel by chance,we looked at the cheaper rooms but they were outdated.we highly recommend the upper floor of the Vern brown addition.I cannot recall a problem with the wifi.You don't come here for the pool the hot tub or the breakfast.The staff is friendly but the plus here is the View and the magical beach.Our trip encompassed the entire coast from seattle to sandiego and if there is a better walking beach that is more spectacular or less crowded,or if there are better oceanview rooms at a better price.we have not as yet encountered them.My daughter was surprised I would pay the money for an oceanview room as we always use discount hotel services and never pay full price.This was twice the price we typically dish out for a night.But after the perfect day we spent at the beach here even she admitted that it was money well spent,indeed a high point of our trip.There may be better rooms and hotels in Brandon,I can recommend this one.Please don't try and save money by booking any room unseen,no matter the price...each location and each room offer a unique experience IMO.I look forward to returning here should the opportunity arise.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Oceanfront Lodging Hotel Bandon
- Sunset Oceanfront Lodging Hotel
- Sunset Hotel Bandon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully situated on high ground overlooking a sandy beach, majestic sea stacks and the Pacific Ocean, Sunset Oceanfront Lodging offers beach access and a variety of accommodations. Family owned and operated since 1936. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sunset Oceanfront Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.