“Great service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Molalla
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Friendly staff, quick & accurate with orders even in a standing room only situation. Food was hot, coffee was good.

Visited July 2014

Talent, Oregon
“Good coffee and baked goods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stop here at least once when I'm in Bandon. Good coffee with good baked items. There is also a day-old basket where the baked goods are just a good, just a day older.

Located right in old town Bandon this a what you'd expect from any Pacific Northwest coffee place. Locally roasted beans with all the standard choices.

Basically if you want coffee in Bandon go here.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Maria, California
“Great place for a light breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

My daughter and I had breakfast here 2 mornings in a row. We weren't in the mood for full heavy breakfast, so the Coffee Cafe fit the bill. The first morning I had the Yonkers - bagel with lox, cream cheese, tomato, red onion. The lox were very fresh and I had my choice of bagel type. My daughter had a breakfast sandwich and we both had their special coffee beverage of the day, an Irish cream latte. The next day my daughter had two breakfast cookies - which were so good! Chewy, loaded with oats and berries. I had lox and a bagel, again the lox were excellent. We had the coffee special again, a great price for a large serving. We would absolutely return to the Bandon Coffee Cafe if ever in the area again.

Visited June 2014
Langlois, Oregon
“Best burgers, and more...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Although not thought of as a burger place, this is where I go in Bandon for my favorite cheeseburger. Served on a ciabatta roll with all the fixings, it's a 3-napkin meal.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Granite Bay, California
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had breakfast and lunch there on two different days. It's an easy walk down the hill from the Bandon Inn. Great food and greater people. Very friendly, loved it.

Visited May 2014