“Fabulous Find in Baker City!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 41 Restaurants in Baker City
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Gastropub, Brew Pub
“Fabulous Find in Baker City!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have found in our travels that great food and microbrews often go together. This is definitely the case here at Bull Ridge Brewpub.

Darn tasty!! Our food was obviously prepared by someone who loves to cook and prepare exceptional dishes. The beer selection demonstates a discerning palate in choosing just what is put on tap. Special dessert treats were brought out to our table from the chef because "somebody has to try it!".....it was our good fortune the somebody was us!! :)

This is the first review I have ever put on Trip Advisor. Our positive experience motivated us to comment! If you have a chance, stop in and visit these guys!! Definitely one of our Top 10 Northwest brewpub experiences.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Fall City, Washington
“Awesome beer selection!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

It's not so much that Bull Ridge is bad, simply inconsistent and somewhat bare-bones feeling. They do have the best selection of beers and ciders in Baker, though as of my visit they had not started serving house brews... The one major downfall for Bull Ridge to me, is their inconsistent, sometimes sorely lacking, customer service. Have gone in and waited an hour to be served, when the restaurant was near empty. Staff isn't trained and prepped for service. I like the idea of Bull Ridge, and hope they can learn and work into what I think their potential could be, but it's not on my Baker's Finest list...

Visited October 2012
Baker City
“best food in Baker City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

at first the Bull Ridge was just good food and beer. Now I have seen enormous improvements to everything, the new happy hour menu rocks, the new brewing equipment is beautiful and I am told ready to brew soon, everything just keeps getting better here. we LOVE the food and the staff.5 stars for sure

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Baker City, Oregon
“Twice and Still Not Impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went to the brewpub when it first opened and were not impressed at all. The food was too greasy and the service was horrible. We sat at our table for 25 minutes before we got service. We decided to give them another try since they got a new menu and a new cook. The food wasn't as greasy as the first time, but it was very bland in flavor. Their mushrooms on the mushroom swiss burger were almost sour tasting. The service was much better this time. Overall I don't think we will be going back again. It's not worth the money.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had the macaroni and cheese, which was delightful. I was able to have it for lunch for two additional days. We shared the deep fried portobello mushrooms. They were good, but too much breading for my taste. They didn't have any of their own beers on tap, but their selection was good. Quite enjoyable and I'd definitely go there again.

Visited March 2013