“Great Find on a Road Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Phone: (541) 523-2327
Description: Phone: (541) 523-2327
Pennsylvania, USA
“Great Find on a Road Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Passing through Baker City on a road trip we decided to give El Errado a try for lunch. The service was fast and friendly and the chips and salsa were great as we perused the menu. The food was terrific and a great value. If this was my neighborhood I'don't definitely be back.

• Visited July 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Halfway home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Baker is my family's traditional halfway stop between Seattle and Salt Lake. El Erradero is our only place for dinner. Local, family owned, authentic, tasty food served hot, quickly and plentiful. My Corona came with an icy mug with salted rim and lime slice, basket of warm chips and fresh salsa. Chile verde was tender and saucy. Friendly service. Good food. Great choice.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Incredible Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We arrived on a Monday evening with a party of 18. Despite currently serving two similar parties, they seated us quickly. Even more amazing was how fast our food arrived. Many excellent choices on the menu; I wish I'd been able to try more. Great value for the meals. I've never seen a Mexican restaurant keep chips & salsa coming so quickly. They were out of jalapenos and therefore unable to make salsa verde, but their red salsa was quite good (I tend to be a "salsa snob"). We all enjoyed the meal and were truly blown away by the wonderful service. ¡Gracias bastante Maria!

• Visited June 2014
Salem, Utah
“AMAZING Mexican food in the middle of nowhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am a little hesitant to try Mexican food in random cities on a long road trip. But I took my chances on El Erradero. I am glad that I did. We were warmly greeted and quickly seated. They came out with the most amazing chips and salsa. They kept our glasses filled while we waited for our food. The place with packed with a blend of locals and travelers (judging from the license plates). Our enchiladas were delicious and they even had kid meals. The waiter kept checking on us. We felt taken care of and pleasantly surprised. HIghly recommend. :)

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oregon
“A nice find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We were pleasantly surprised to find quality Mexican food in this part of Eastern Oregon. The staff is friendly and efficient, the prices are reasonable, and the food was quite tasty. It got quite busy on a weekday evening, so I'm gathering the locals also are big fans.

If we're ever traveling in that part of the state again, we'll definitely stop in again.

• Visited May 2014