“Warm and Friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 8 hotels in Baker City
Seattle, WA
“Warm and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2010

I found this Inn online and I am so glad I trusted my instincts and booked my room.
After driving 10 hours from Seattle, I was greeted by the owner outside in the parking lot with a wave and a smile. She and her family welcomed me, and let me know I was welcome to join the other guests for dinner in the lobby with no extra charge.
I loved the chicken and rice, and homemade salad dressing so much that I asked for the recipe and they were glad to share. The room was small but immaculate and they even turned the heat on before I arrived. Plenty of hot water, tv, frig, micro and secure wifi. In the morning I had a complimentary breakfast and wished well on the rest of my travels. It isn't fancy, but with that kind of welcome and service, it was just what I needed so far from home.

Stayed March 2010, traveled solo

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2010

We were recommended to this hotel by the man at the gas station, and we were thrilled with the cleanliness, the friendliness of the owners, and the great breakfast - and all at a reasonable price. The building is an older one, but very nicely kept. . The room and bathroom was as clean as any we have ever stayed in. We had a great time visiting with the owners durning breakfast. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Salem, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2010

When you stay at the Bridge Street Inn, you will feel like your staying with family. The staff are friendly and the owner is on the property staff team.

Everyone is involved in your safety and comfort while maintaining the atmosphere of a small town hotel and family setting.

A great value and a wonderful stay.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Oregon City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for a month and truly had a great stay. The staff was very friendly and made you feel like you were at home. With free breakfast every morning (hot breakfast on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and a home cooked meal on Tuesday nights, many of your meals are taken care of. They have an onsite laundry facility and free wireless internet. Located just off Main St., it's an easy walk to downtown. If you are gonna be in Baker City, this is a great place to stay!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Tualatin, OR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

We stayed for 3 nights and the service was wondeful. The motel has new carpet and is very clean. The first morning we were there they made scrambled eggs, sausage pattys, toast , english muffins, orange juice, coffee, etc. They put out a snack in the evenings as well. The staff is very freiendly and suggested some places to visit(such as the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center and the Elk Reserve). We really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Bridge Street Inn? Share your experiences!