“Will stay here EVERYTIME we come through Yukon!” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Yukon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Batesville, Arkansas, United States
“Will stay here EVERYTIME we come through Yukon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed here 9-21-12 and was amazed at the room, service and the value! The gals at check-in were great and started our stay off with a good laugh and things just got better from there.Was expecting a general run of the mill room and was shocked at the room we stayed in! Plush, CLEAN and comfortable. The room had a king bed, sleeper sofa and nice lounging area. I had stayed at the BW Turquoise Inn in Cortez just 2 nights before and have since revised my thoughts about BW in general. Both were great places to stay..clean, quiet and the rooms were an exceptional value while traveling on our vacation to the Rockies. I'd highly recommend either to my friends and family and anyone else traveling and looking for a great room.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 135...end of the hall...access from outside or inside..smoking room!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've stayed here three times in the past year, and have been pleased every time. The front desk staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The rooms are large and comfortable. It's located right off I-40, and there are plenty of options for eating within a minute of the driveway. It isn't cheap, but, for under $100, it is worth it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

very nice clean motel/hotel. ground floor rooms have exterior doors and interior doors.great morning feast. can`t complain about anything , except price, about fourty dollars more than other best western plus motels. if we could afford it ,we would stay there again.

Room Tip: book in advance, motel expensive , but the only good one in yukon.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Oceanside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Travelling back to California after trip to Oklahoma, staying in multiple hotels, experiencing different chains, found that this hotel exceeded my expectations. We arrived at this hotel which is on the west side of Oklahoma City in the city of Yukon. The hotel is very easy to find off I-40, adjacent to many choices for food and gas and etc. I was thrilled it was in same p/l as Braums, something we don't have in California. We arrived in a heavy downpour so getting in and out of the hotel was easier than expected. The desk attendant, Vicky, at reception was so kind. It was about 3:00pm when we arrived. I noticed they had Seattle's Best which is my favorite coffee brand. Normally hotels have their own brand or Farmer's Bros or Folgers which I don't care for. When I mentioned that I would love to have a cup of coffee, she insisted on making fresh, though most people are not drinking coffee at this hour of day, I am an exception to that rule. OK--that is just something to offer. The real reason for our stay was to get a good night's sleep as it can be difficult in some hotels. The bed was very comfortable but the most important thing was that they had good pillows-four for each bed as we had two queens. I slept through the night easily which is something I had not done since being on the road over a week. I woke up refreshed and thankful for such a good bed. The room was very clean and you could tell they give much attention in the detail and amenities. There was an individual cup coffee maker in the room which had Melitta, another good coffee grind, for starters. Their breakfast offering was very good and above average with the usual waffles but unusual to see was fried potatoes, homemade tasting zucchini or bran type bread with nuts which tasted very healthy and satisfying. They had fresh bananas and apples. Good tasting juice and coffee. Did I say "coffee". It had good flavor, fresh and strong enough to taste it. I went to the inside pool and jacuzzi the night before and it was very enjoyable. The maids are very kind, the staff all seemed to like their jobs and were very friendly. They had a flat screen television which could be seen by any area of room. Their bathroom toiletries were upscale and ones I would actually use. The bathroom was immaculate and detail give in it's presentation. The only reason I would give 4 instead of 5 is that is not a luxury hotel and no in-room service etc. Otherwise, it is great for travelling through and sleeping but not staying extended visits. Last important detail-they have outside doors to car and parking as well as a door to go through inner hall to lobby or breakfast area which is unusual and major plus especially as we found to be in a downpour of rain.

Room Tip: I always prefer a ground floor for easier access to car for unloading and unloading.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Howell, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

When we made our trips from Michigan to Arizona we always stayed here. One of the cleanness hotels you will find on you travels. They have a full Breakfast Buffet, Pool, Workout Room, WIFI,
and one of the most friendly and accomodating staff you will find anywhere. This hotel exceeds the price they charge. Terrific VALUE, you will never be sorry you stayed here. The last time we stayed here was April, 2011, the selection doesn't go back that far.

Room Tip: Try too stay away from the highway noise whenever you travel. Not a problem here though, rooms were...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Running Springs, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stayed here with a group, nice rooms, convenient to eateries. very clean and friendly staff. This was my first stay at a "Plus" and it does reflect as a premium brand.

Room Tip: The downstairs rooms have two doors, one to the hall and the other to the parking lot. the lot side...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Shelby, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Everything about the stay was excellent. This was our first stop on a 9 day trip and was the best hotelwe stayed in the whole trip. Clean, friendly and helpful lady at check in, maids friendly and helpfull, good breakfast, We felt safe here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Yukon? Share your experiences!