“Great Place to Stay with Fantastic Staff!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Northwest Inn

You added Northwest Inn to your Saves list
Northwest Inn
3.0 of 5 Motel   |   3202 First Street, Hwy 270 And 1st Street, Woodward, OK 73801   |
Affiliate website
Special Offer
CLICK HERE SAVE ON RATES
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Woodward
“Great Place to Stay with Fantastic Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Travel a ton in the oil and gas business and enjoy staying at the NW. Clean rooms, good food and extremy helpful staff. Especially Dawn at the from desk!! I travel with a small dog and have a couple small requests she was able to help me. People who actually care about the guests make a world of difference! I will stay here again and again! Thanks NW inn!!

• Stayed August 2013
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
We appreciate your comments.
Our staff tries there best to make our guest feel comfortable during there time away from home.

We hope you find our exterior renovations appealing with that Northwest Oklahoma look.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stay in town every other week and have tried them all. Other than wishing there was a hot tub, this exceeds all my needs. Comfortable beds and a great Breakfast set it apart. Good people, I hold a meeting there once or twice a year also and they have done a very nice job with that as well.

• Stayed August 2013
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel, staff and service.
We have a staff that cares and does there best to "Take Care of the Customer"
We look forward to your next stay.
Try our new mini 9 hole golf course located in our atrium.
Guymon, Oklahoma, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had booked to stay two nights at the Northwest Inn. The first evening the TV didn't work and a friendly maintenance man came and worked on it. He said I probably shouldn't turn it off unless I was finished watching. Didn't seem to be a new problem. Yet the second night the TV still didn't work, so it obviously had not been traded out. Nor did the internet work and the woman at the desk informed me she could reset the router, but "there wasn't anything else she could do." They are obviously working hard to do a facelift on the property, but unless they have what a traveler needs and wants, I don't see it as a great investment. I won't stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask if the TV and internet works before getting a room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
We do not want our guest to be disappointed.
I apologize for our staffs response to the service you were asking for.
We will be retraining our employees on how to respond and take care of our guest issues.

We look forward to your next stay while in Woodward.
eastern shore of Md.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Location was a factor in this selection. Indoor pool and lovely sitting area but pool ladder wasn't suitable. Bottom of pool was about 3 ft from the ladder' s bottom step. Beds and room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly. Free breakfast includes chief preparing special requests.
Tried dinner one night and was disappointed. They do not serve lunch.

Room Tip: They offer rooms that open into the pool area and rooms that open outside. Your choice.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Northwest Inn.
We appreciate your nice comments on our hotel.
The issues you included will be addressed, so that we can correct the situation.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Normally stay in Enid Ok and this hotel I nicer than the hotel I stay at in Enid 2-3 times a week. I would not have a problem staying at this hotel. The fresh hot made to order breakfast was really good. The indoor pool area is clean and nice.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for commenting on our "hot cook to order breakfast "each day.
This we feel is a welcome addition to our friendly staff and comfortable guest rooms.
We look forward to your next visit.
Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Due to limited hotel availability stayed here one night. Pleasantly surprised. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Cookies, coffee and tea available in lobby area. Room was big,with upgraded cable pkg, free wifi. Air conditioner was quiet. Bed fluffy and comfortable. Carpet probably could be replaced,but everything else was spotless. Fantastic atrium area with pool, gym, seating areas and recreation tables. Breakfast was included. It was buffet style and very tasty. I probably will ask for an inside vs outside room next time due to road noise. I will choose this hotel over the chain hotels anyday. Room cost with taxes was around $114.

• Stayed July 2013
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
We want to thank you for your kind comments on your stay here at the Northwest Inn.
This month we upgraded our wi-fi system to accommodate the needs of our guest.

I will share your comments with my staff. They do work hard and appreciate comments like yours.

We look forward to your next visit.

Steve Kohl
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

When I booked this hotel, it was ranked number one on Trip Advisor. WAS is the key word. I received my confirmation email and then another in late June confirming our stay yet again. However, when we arrived the place looked run down and remodeling was happening. They had NO RESERVATION for us and then charged me for someone else's room!! They fixed the mistake, hopefully...will let you know when I get my CC statement!! All the while my husband and I looked across the street at the Holiday Inn Express and wondered if we should have stayed there. We should have. We got our keys and went upstairs, not easily done here and too hard to explain how we got there. Our room stank so bad of smoke that I returned to ask for a non-smoking room. She informed me that ALL of the rooms were non-smoking and did I remember why I initialed the $250 fee for smoking in my room. Frustrated, I informed her that I clearly didn't smoke which is why I asked for a non-smoking room and what were they going to do about it. She handed me a can of Febreeze. Really!? I sprayed the room down...a lot!! We decided to go eat at the dining room....which closed at 8:30 on a FRIDAY. They were quite rude about us standing there and looking at them with shocked looks on our faces. 8:30 on a FrIday!? Do not stay here folks. Holiday Inn Express is across the street and is only a few dollars more.TRUST ME!!

Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
spkWoodward, General Manager at Northwest Inn, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay here at the Northwest Inn.
We are making improvements on the exterior of our hotel. We are 85% complete.
Our staff has researched a confirmation for your stay. Could you please e-mail the confirmation you received, so we can do further research. e-mail to bstevens@shinc.com

Again, we apologize as our goal is to provide our guest with a pleasant stay.

Steve Kohl

Been to Northwest Inn? Share your experiences!